4/19/2006

Now "I Is Regusted"

I am sick. Physically sick. I don't have a virus. I don't have a bug. I have disgust. Let me pause before I explain what is below.

I never try to make this political. This isn't a shot at Democrats. This isn't about politics. This is a shot at the stupid voters in the Atlanta suburbs. I hereby extend to you a question to ponder:
HOW F'ING STUPID ARE YOU?

What am I talking about? This story. They continually vote for a congresswoman who will ASSAULT A COP. Wow, I am stunned. But hey, I guess it is the same as the Fords being elected year after year from Memphis. So maybe I shouldn't be so surprised. I guess I am just embarassed for thinking that people can actually think for themselves.

Ok, I am stopping this before I start preaching.

Have a great day.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker