2/27/2006

My New Crack Habit

Ok, I have a new addiction. I finally decided to try it and now I can't stop.

I joined MySpace.

The bad news is I just keep checking it all the time. I thought blogging was addictive, but this is worse.

The good news is I've found friends from college that I haven't seen in a long time. It's really cool to hook up with old friends on that.

One downside is it won't let me automatically link to this blog. Or at least I haven't figured out how yet. Hey I hated programming in college so I doubt I'll figure it out unless someone (hint hint) shows me how. Anywho, it is a really fun thing. I'm sure it'll get old in about a week or two.

In case you want to visit me, here is my profile.
http://www.myspace.com/philipdownsouth

Quote of the post: Unknown - "And we were so excited we splooged ourselves!"
Songs on the playlist (downloaded mix):
Kenny Chesney - No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem
Van Morrison - Baby Please Don't Go
Phish - Boogie On Reggae Woman
Seal - Crazy
Led Zeppelin - Moby Dick/Bonzo's Montreux (this is from the box set. It is a pretty cool version. I heard it on Jarman's show on Rock 103 the other night)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker