5/01/2006

Uhh...Title...Dude?

Ok, I know I took these pics off another site, but I had to share it with you. Why? I don't know if I should be laughing or crying. Laughing at the fact that they pulled this off or crying over the fact that this actually happened. Actually I think I'll just stay shocked at the fact that no one tried to stop them. Ridiculous.

These pics are supposedly from the University of Colorado at Boulder on April 20. For those of you who have never subjected yourselves (voluntarily or otherwise) to the pot smoking/hippie culture, let me give you a quick lesson:
April 20 is 4/20. In the collective mind of all stoners 4:20 in the "international smoke out time" bro. How or why this came about, I will never know (you might want to check the urban dictionary or wikipedia). But every stoner thinks that it is the best time to get high. I think that's just because they have just gotten out of bed. Also people have said that the University of Colorado at Boulder is one of the biggest concentrations of stoners in the collegiate world (I'm not saying it is a bad school or it promotes pot smoking, but there are a lot of stoners there). Hey, it's in the Princeton Review every year for it (I tried to link to it for you but you have to sign up, so wait until the review comes out and some news service will report it. UCBoulder will be in the top 10 as usual).

So at 4:20 PM on April 20 (4/20) these stoners at the University of Colorado at Boulder (supposedly) got together and got high in a massive crowd. Kinda makes you want to slap a hippie, doesn't it? I bet none of them even showered that day either.

1 comment:

BOB said...

The same could be said about the trees at Overton - yay for hippies! Heh, they need to learn how to take some damn showers.

 
eXTReMe Tracker