8/18/2006

FU Friday - BUTT OUT, YOU ASSES!

This week's F.U. Friday is dedicated to all these people who are telling me how to do this. Butt out. This is my thing. If you don't like it, you can kiss my ass. If you don't want a pic to land on here that you might be embarassed by, don't pose in a provacative position. I don't post names of people on here so no one will be called out. The only people who can figure out who you are when I put up nicknames or initials are your friends. So this is for you: So kiss my ass. Also if you don't like what you see here, don't read this.
Have a nice day, yall. And have a great Fuck You Friday.
Be sure to tell MG and TequilaGirl if you're playing FU Friday.
0

4 comments:

MG said...

EXCELLENT....
yeah, don't worry, you can post any pics of me you want ;)

I LOVE the pic, I think I could market that...

well, if it works, I'm buying stock.

Happy FUCK YOU FRIDAY... have a great weekend!

Roxi said...

can I get a bottle of that stuff..

can you order it for me??

can I coat my stores in it??

please?

Bite Me said...

They make that right near where I live, I like the super strenght stuff! Happy Fuck you Friday.

bill said...

You forgot to link to Fuck You Friday. Work on it.

 
eXTReMe Tracker