9/10/2006

Hey, It's Late

Yeah, I'm posting this because I'm about to go to bed. I had a great weekend. I'll give you a full recap later, but I don't know when. I have to go into jury duty tomorrow. Yeah Jury Duty on 9/11. I honestly don't feel that safe. But what are you going to do? So I may be MIA for a while. I'll try to make up for it.

Oh yeah, Ole Miss got destroyed by a very good Mizzou team this weekend. That sucks. But it is a second rebuilding year in a row. Hopefully Coach O will get the ship righted. And for all you non-Mizzou fans who want to talk smack (Serrabee and Princess Shaw Shaw) remember: we lost to the Mizzou Tigers, not the Memphis Tigers. Bite your tongues. I don't want to remind you that we've beat you two years in a row.

Ok, have a great Monday.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker