1/31/2007

Utter Stupidity "I Have A Draem"

I honestly believe that Dr. Martin Luther King is rolling over in his grave. Why? Well part of the push in the Civil Rights Movement was for equality across all lines of society. That way we would all have an equal chance for education. But if he were able to see this pic, he would weep. Utter stupidity.

And I know this is a legit pic because I heard about it on the radio and other places before the pic was emailed to me. I hope these folks have been sterilized so they can't reproduce. Their stupidity doesn't need to go to another generation. How can you screw up the word dream?
I'm actually surprised these aren't some of the Memphis indigenous population. But they're actually from Corpus Christi, TX. I guess even the screwups are bigger in Texas.

1 comment:

Invinoveritas said...

This is totally fake. I fixed the spelling in Photoshop, took me about 3 minutes, and I am a total amateur. Visit my blogg to see the result. http://phfft.blogspot.com

Ted

 
eXTReMe Tracker