4/30/2007

Ted, Strange Things Are Afoot at the Circle K

So I've been slacking on my blogging lately. And I probably couldn't care less. I'm not going to jeapordize my new job by blogging at work whenever I come up with something clever or insightful.

Real quick. Saturday morning I went with the brother and father to help the sister move some of her stuff out of the dorm. There were several bulletin boards on her floor. They were all boring, but there was one that was so damn funny I had to get my pic with. I'm wasn't sure which would be better so I did two poses.

Thumbs Up:Shocker:I'm thinking the thumbs up pic is better.

Seriously though, what the hell can I say about this? It's so stupid that it speaks for itself. I really feel compelled to come up with something witty and funny as hell. But what do you say about a board about STD's in a girl's dorm room? I don't remember any boards like that when I lived in a dorm. Of course nothing survived more than a few days in the guy's dorm without being destroyed...except the coke machine.

Btw anyone know where the title quote comes from?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. Duh.

MG said...

now, ask us something hard.... :)

love the pics!

 
eXTReMe Tracker