9/25/2007

Party Saturday Night

This Saturday night, the Grand Krewe of Ptolemy is hosting its annual Fall Party at Ernestine & Hazel's downtown. The party starts at 7:30 and lasts until...you black out, I guess. There will be live music and free beer (and shots!). The party will be free for all 2007-2008 Ptolemy members and their guest. Non-members must pay $35. Also if past members choose to pay just the $35 entry fee instead of all their dues, I'm pretty sure that fee will go toward your 2007-2008 dues (double check with our Chair Natasha or someone at the door). This is a great opportunity to check out krewe if you've been curious.

Alright, now that I have the official wording out of my way, I can get down to the more important details:

The theme is Old School, or as I like to call it "Reliving your college debauchery in one night." There are going to be soul burgers, beer, music, and shots. The party is being thrown in a former brothel. What more do you want? It's going to be a big time. Besides what else are you going to do? Go to the Blues Ball? I don't think so. If you do, you're probably getting stuck at the back table. So leave your responsibilities and worries at home and act like you're back in college for one night. It'll be worth it. Hell do the full cliche and try to be this guy:

p.s. someone bring a beer bong. I don't know where I put mine from college.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker