12/05/2007

Drunken Challenge

I hereby issue a challenge to all my sobriety challenged friends! See how much of this you can say when you are really drunk. If you actually want to make a game of it, you can use this point scale:

1 point for each item in the first group

2 points for each item in the second group

5 points for each item in the third group

You have to have a friend keep score though.



Things That Are Difficult To Say When You're Drunk:

1. Innovative

2. Preliminary

3. Proliferation

4. Cinnamon


Things That Are Very Difficult To Say When You're Drunk:

1. Specificity

2. Anti-constitutionalistically

3. Passive-aggressive disorder

4. Transubstantiate


Things That Are Downright Impossible To Say When You're Drunk:

1. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.

2. Nope, no more booze for me!

3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.

4. Taco Bell? No thanks, I'm not hungry.

5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?

6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.

7. I'm not interested in fighting you.

8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!

9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this parking lot or on the side of the road.

10. I must be going home now as I have to work in the morning

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker