1/24/2006

Welcome, now get up on Deez

Hey yall

This is my first post. What I am going to cover on this blog is varied based on my thoughts, moods, etc. at the moment of each post. If I rant, I rant. I'm just here to do nothing productive. That is my promise to you. Nothing productive. This isn't work afterall.

Here are a few things about me. I'm single. Male. Caucasian (that's white for those of you who happen to be ignorant). I'm in my twenties. I live in Memphis (or El Memfrico). I go out every once in a while. I'm not going to tell you when or where I go, but if you read long enough you might find a pattern. I'm a member of several various clubs, organizations, and drinking groups in and around this freaking area.

Here's what I did this past weekend.
I went to my buddy's house for chili dogs and free beer Friday night. It's a guy thing.
Saturday I went to a wedding shower and then caught Walrus (http://www.walrusrocks.com/) at the Blue Monkey (http://memphis.citysearch.com/profile/9444216). They were on. It rocked. By the way, why don't they have a website. How am I supposed to link them?
Sunday, had mexican while I watched Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy

Here's a question for you, who is hotter Izzie on Grey's or Susan on D.H.? I mean there is an age difference there, but it's a tough one. Izzie had the lead until last week's episode (1/15/06) when Susan decided to drop down to the bra and panties for her doctor's examination. It's a tough one. We'll let the world decide.

By the way, "How I Met Your Mother" was bada** last night. I hope next week is as good. Ted's new love is hot in that not-anorexic-actress sort of way. I kinda dug her. She looks like a woman you would actually meet. Not one of the coke whores you meet around 11 PM at the bar (I'll post that observation later). She looks like a real person. Good writing on her character's beginning. Please don't let them screw it up.

Quote for the post: Phoebe - "Does this mean that putting out doesn't get you love?"
Songs on Playlist at the moment:
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Double Trouble
ZZ Top - Tush
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Look At Little Sister
Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing
U2 - Vertigo
The Outfield - Lose Your Love
Ying Yang Twins - Put That Thang Down
Weezer - Buddy Holly
ACDC - Back In Black


Drink Beer Not Caffeine!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker