2/26/2006

Hungover

Hey Kiddies!
I don't know about yall, but I am still hungover. I did the coronation thing, then met a ton of folks from the party at the Blue Monkey. Too many shots and too many red bull & vodka's. Ouch. Soooo after that, I head out and go to Destiny Diner to get a BBQ pizza. I call as I'm leaving the Monkey and they say it'll be 25 minutes. I get my pizza and run home. Chow down and go to bed about 4AM. And now I am hungover.

I'll post my pics Monday. My camera cord is at the office. I got a lot of great ones.

By the way, congratulations are in order for Queen Laura of the house of Russell and King Trip of the house of Spear. I can't remember all the duchesses names right now. But I'll post the pics of them on Monday. So congrats all.


Quote of the Post: "Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear. And when I do, it's usually something unusual." - Bill Murray in Stripes

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker