3/21/2006

Newsreporters, Crackheads and Leprechauns, Oh My!

There are times when you witness something where you can actually say the following:

"I AM GLAD I LIVE IN MEMPHIS INSTEAD OF (CITY). AT LEAST THE CRACKHEADS AROUND HERE AREN'T THIS STUPID."

Granted it doesn't happen that often, but when it does, wow.

Apparently the crackheads in an area of Mobile have found a magical Leprechaun (sp?) hanging in one of the trees in the hood. That has to be the dumbest Leprechaun ever. He probably has a pot of gold teeth.

I can't tell which ones in the news clip are my favorite:
The lady in the car who said the Leprechaun was probably a crackhead who "got some bad stuff" and climbed the tree.
OR
The guy with the camo & body armor who had the magical leprechaun flute that was passed down through generations of his family coming from his Irish great-grandfather. The only Irish that guy has in him is Irish Whiskey at best. I did like it when he yelled to the passing car that he was going to keep them safe.

Public Safety Announcement time: watch this video and you will understand what happens to you when you don't graduate high school.

This is the video:
http://www.wpmi.com/mediacenter/
Look to the right of the video screen scroll down to headlines 3/15 "Chricton residents say there is a leprechaun in their neighborhood"
Click and play.(an ad plays first) This is a real news story.

Thanks to James for sending this to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"He probably has a pot of gold teeth."

I just sprayed coffee all over my laptop. Thanks, dude.

Philip said...

Glad to cheer you up.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find it....

oh well...

Philip said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

This is another place to find it.

 
eXTReMe Tracker