5/25/2006

Upcoming Concert Schedule

I just hopped on Jambase and Pollstar to get the latest listing of upcoming shows in the Memphis area. As always I only post bands I know of and have seen (or in some cases have at least heard their music). Here ya go

Saturday 5/27/06 Todd Snider @ Gibson Showcase Lounge
Monday 5/29/06 The Roots @ The Premier Nightclub
Thursday 6/1/06 Cowboy Mouth @ Peabody Hotel
Monday 6/19/06 Cracker @ HiTone
Thursday 6/22/06 Bryson Jennings & Alabaster Brown & Vince Herman of Leftover Salmon @ Newbys
Saturday 6/24/06 Jack Ingram & Sheryl Crow @ Orpheum Theatre
Friday 7/28/06 Widespread Panic @ Midsouth Coliseum
Saturday 7/29/06 Widespread Panic @ Midsouth Coliseum
Thursday 8/3/06 311 & The Wailers @ Mud Island Amphitheatre
Saturday 9/23/06 Built To Spill @ Young Avenue Deli


(yea if you can't tell, I'm really bored right now. I decided not to do anything tonight and I can't go to the gym since I screwed up my ankle. It sucks.)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker