6/02/2006

Upcoming Schedule

So whatsa happenin hot stuff?

Well tonight marks the beginning of Carnival Memphis's 75th year! It is 9 days of parties around Memphis. The only problem, you have to be in a Krewe or a member's guest to go to any of the parties. At this point, I am going to Crown & Sceptre tonight and the Ptolemy Clubroom party next Thursday. I am able to go to two other parties, but I can't make those (date one night and work dinner the other).
And yes, it's too late to join a Krewe.

So what else is going on? Oh yeah, Italian Fest is this weekend. It's in Marquette Park at Park & Mt Moriah. That'll be fun. I've never been, but I hear it is the way BBQ Fest was about 10 years ago.

That's all I have. I'll post a Crown & Sceptre Recap sometime this weekend or the first of next week. I won't post a Saturday recap because I have a date and I don't divulge info on my love life (as you know). I also have more pics from the trip to Carrollton, MS to post. I'll get to those sometime. I promise.

Have a good one and don't get none on ya!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker