8/01/2006

Holy Crap It's Here Already!!!

Well today is August 1. That means that school starts in just a few weeks so we can finally get these little bastards off the streets. If that’s true, then we are just around the corner from Labor Day. Labor Day weekend is the start of college football, so really when you think about it we are at the college football season. Well my birthday is always in the first half of the college football season, so technically it’s almost my birthday. My birthday is right before Halloween, so I guess you better buy your costume. And Thanksgiving tends to sneak up right after Halloween. And what are you already in the middle of when Thanksgiving rolls around? The Christmas shopping season! Which means...

MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL!!!

2 comments:

MG said...

I'm sorry but that was just uncalled for.

Football season...
Fall...
Halloween...
I'm good for those...
can we just put those on repeat and stay there?

Memphis Chix said...

Wull, I was gonna be annoyed that you were so pushy, but now that I see this post, I'm surprised you didn't post that comment before! Ha ha.
Seriously, though, I just got back from a funeral, so bear with me.

 
eXTReMe Tracker