10/30/2006

Friday Night Ptolemy Halloween Party

So Friday night The Grand Krewe of Ptolemy threw a Halloween party with the University Club. And much like I feared would happen, it sucked. I still had fun with my friends and a few folks I hadn't seen in a while, but they didn't get the crowd necessary for a venue that big. A big majority of our membership didn't show up. A lot of the people I wanted to see were there. Oh well, those of us who were there had a blast together.

Btw who the hell are the people who go to Halloween parties and DON'T WEAR COSTUMES? What a bunch of losers.

Actually I thought more about the party since I typed that paragraph above and added the pics below and I have come up with a better way to describe the party. The party sucked overall, but we worked our asses off to have a good time. And I think it shows through the pics.

Anyhoo, here are pics from that night with the usual coded descriptions. Enjoy.
Quick point: my costume started out as a redneck vampire, but then the waiter at Huey's asked if I was the Duke boy (Dukes of Hazzard) who didn't make the jump in the General Lee. That changed the costume for the better. Plus I didn't have to wear stupid Vampire teeth all night.

DP and AP went as a "dirty Mexican" and a sexy Border Agent respectively. Here's a pic of DP unzipping a little of the jumpsuit for all the ladies out there. Enjoy it, senoritas! AP is the badge on the left. You'll see her outfit later.
One of the benefits of DP's outfit was the handcuffs. It helped him make sure no one ran off with his cold cerveza.After we got to the party, I ran into the Shady Hasbeen and the Shady Lady V. They were part of a really cool group costume: the Publisher's Clearing House people and the white trash couple who won on Superbowl Sunday. Unfortunately I don't have a pic with the entire group together. The Shady Hasbeen was the wife and LT3 was the hubby. There's a pic of them together later. You can also see my costume in the pic. I think I kinda look like a dead Duke boy.Here's a pic of LT3 as the Hubby with the dead Duke boy.Mike the Cordova Recluse and his girlfriend went as Ricky Bobby and Carly Bobby. Apparently Carly is taking the character seriously.Here is the dead Duke boy with a 5th Ave Socialite (or was she Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman? I forget). And that mysterious shocker and struck again.Looks like the Shady Lady V has been attacked by the mysterious V.The Shady Hasbeen decided that she wanted a little sugar.Her hubby didn't like that. Don't they make a cute Mississippi State couple?The 5th Ave Socialite shows that she can find the party even if the dead guy is most fun in the room.Here's the brother making new friends with the Shady Lady V. He went as Dr. Tucker Fadden, plastic surgeon. They were actually getting along famously for a few minutes until I decided to meddle in things:
Me: "Hey bro, what do you think of Alabama?"
The Brother: "They suck. Why?"
Shady Lady V: "Ok, you suck and you are dead to me now."
This pic was taken shortly before that took place. She was trying to show the brother that she may have a chance to rival Gene Simmons in the tongue department. I don't think so though.The brother shows us what he learned at college: gang signs and beer.Two words: rufi-colada.Here is a great shot of the Mississippi State couple (official name: white trash couple). In the background is Scottie Too Hottie as a Duke Lacrosse player. A very un-PC costume. Now I know what all you ladies are thinking. Did he get a pic of just Scottie Too Hottie? No. Sorry. But I did a little work for you. Check out the next pic.Nice, huh? I even made it narrow and long so you can print it out and tape it to anything you want to associate with him. I know he'll appreciate it.

Our next pic is the dead Duke boy surrounded by several lady friends: Pretty Woman, Sexy Border Agent, and Carly Bobby. I'm making sure that Carly isn't smuggling anything.Here I am trying to show the Sexy Border Agent that I'm not hiding anything. Look at Carly. Maybe I frisked her too hard. She looks a little exhausted.Apparently the Sexy Border Agent was a little too much for me. Now Carly and Pretty Woman are trying to revive me.I told you she wasn't smuggling anything. Here are a couple of pics from the Shady Hasbeen. She was kind enough to email them to me for inclusion here. I took the best to use.
Here's the hubby and the dead Duke boy again.Here's Little Red Riding Hood and the white trash wife. Oh look! Another phantom Shocker sighting!Here they are again for take two. I believe that one definition of insanity is performing the same act numerous times and expecting the result to be different each time. Example: taking the same pic in the same location and expecting me not to jump in the background again and again.Here is a great pic of the white trash wife and the dead Duke boy.I'm not sure if this is a bad lap dance or what.

That was the party. Hope you enjoyed whatever you did this weekend. Check back Tuesday for the recap of Oktoberfest at the tent for the Auburn game at Ole Miss. Hotty Toddy.

Have a good one and don't get none on ya.

Songs on the Playlist (all Pink Floyd):
Welcome To The Machine
Have A Cigar
Wish You Were Here
Another Brick In The Wall (Part I)
The Happiest Days Of Our Lives
Another Brick In The Wall (Part II)
Mother
Goodbye Blue Sky
Young Lust
One Of My Turns
Hey You
Comfortably Numb
Run Like Hell

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker