12/09/2006

Recap and Look Ahead

Ok kids, last night was the Ptolemy Xmas party. There were a surprising amount of new members. Apparently the Krewe has been kicking ass and taking names. We have a bunch of new folks (might I mention some new hotties, finally). I had a great time, but I showed up way too late so I was a few drinks behind everyone. I didn't play catch-up though, and that turned out to be the best thing. Everyone was hammered and saying really stupid shit. I, however, got to listen to what they were saying. And yes, some of you are really stupid when you are drunk. Some of you are just really boring. And some of you need to watch your boobs, they tend to sneak peeks out at the party (btw, I'm not ever going to say who, but one lady's loose-fitting top should have been tightened).

Tomorrow (Saturday) I am going to rake leaves because the wind might finally be gone and the temps may rise. Well at least that's what I'm hoping.

Saturday night I am going to two Xmas parties. One is in Midtown and the other is downtown. I'm not going to say who is hosting them because that would just be rude to the hosts. You'll get recaps of course...if my effing camera starts working.

Have a good one and don't get none on ya.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker