12/11/2006

Quick Weekend Recap

I'm just going to make this quick. I have a better post I want to do, but I need to get this out there first.

Saturday night the brother and I went to Walker & Jennie's Xmas party. We had a blast. As always they put on a very nice party (now, if I could only find a way to convince them to invite more hot, single girls it would be perfect. hehe)
We stayed there for about two hours then we headed downtown to the Xmas party thrown by "THE GIRLS" at Ernestine & Hazels. I still don't know who "THE GIRLS" are, but this is the third year I've been. So thank you, whoever you are. I met up with Scottie Too Hottie, Dr. J, and Cousin Robinson. We hung out a while and had soul burgers and beer. After a while the crowd started to die down so we headed out. S2H, the brother and I went to Newby's. There was a jam band playing (Yamagata, I think), but the crowd was kinda dead. So we had a drink and then headed to the Blue Monkey. Sure enough I get there and run into folks I haven't seen since August. And they were old friends from college. Really random, but pretty cool.

After a while the brother and I headed home. Normally I wouldn't talk about the trip home, but I would like to make one statement:
To the crackhead sistah in the black Maxima who was swerving all over the Nonconnah Pkwy and almost hit my truck at 3 in the morning, do us all a favor and F off.

Other than that incident, I had a blast Saturday night. It was good to see everyone.

Have a good one and don't get none on you.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker