2/28/2007

Change is a Good Thang

In case you aren't paying attention, I just updated the blog. I like this new version of blogger. It made it easy to update the right side of the blog. So now I have two sets of lists (blogs and regular websites) as well as a pull down option for my archives. I may change it again soon.

I would like to say that I don't read all those blogs all the time. But I do check out some of them daily and check others every once in a while (i.e. when I am REALLY bored).

Have a great one and don't get none on ya.

Followup: I tried to add all the additional stuff I had on the side (FU Friday, HNT, etc.), but I can't get it to forward over. But I was able to save my tracker. Anyhoo, just thought I'd let you know. I'm going to go swimming now.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker