3/08/2007

American Idol HNT

Ok, under no circumstance have I watched an episode of American Idol. But when I was checking Break.com last night I noticed they had a bunch of pics for one of the female contestants: Antonella Barba. I know nothing about her. But they had a bunch of hot pics so instead of taking a lame ol' pic of myself, I figured I'd treat my loyal readers to a great set of pics I snagged off Break.com.
Enjoy and have a happy Half-Nekkid Thursday.

Apparently she enjoys a little BBall.Is she a sexy librarian or teacher?God Bless America!!! Peekaboos are patriotic!Playing in the fountain: it's like Friends, only hot!

6 comments:

Stealth said...

I like number three *grin*

MG said...

well... I DO watch (I know... pathetic, can't help myself) and it's a good thing she's hot because she can't sing ;)

I had HEARD rumor of these pics but never got the desire to go and search them out. so THANK YOU, you did me a huge favor...

and yeah, I definitely like her better this way ;)

HHNT...

Regal said...

Ay yi yi - I hope she gets the "boot" tonight. She's hot looking but can't sing. Happy HNT

tkkerouac said...

nice jeans!

Jade said...

She is hot in an innocent kindof way. Happy HNT

Sexy Butterfly said...

Absolutely HOT!
HHNT! :P

 
eXTReMe Tracker