7/14/2007

Goooooood Morning, Vietnam!!!!

So it's 4:23 AM. I'm having breakfast and about to head out the door for the nice long ass drive to my first triathlon. Let's go down the list of what I need:

Shoes? check
Bike? check
Running shirt? check
Goggles? check
Sunglasses? check
Helmet? check
Socks? check
Ridiculous looking bathing suit/bike shorts/running shorts? check
A completely positive mental attitude and a determination to kick ass today? Not really. It's almost 4:30 AM and I'm out of bed, so let's keep things in perspective.

Seriously, I'm really excited and am ready to complete this triathlon. Again, notice I said COMPLETE.

I wonder if they'll have beer there after the race is over? Hmm...

Yall have a great Saturday and don't get none on ya.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Congratulations! I think you turned it into a Quartathlon...Swim, Bike, Run, Party!

 
eXTReMe Tracker