8/23/2007

Cat's Out of the Bag

I’ll make this quick. Last night my dad was talking to me about some stuff. Towards the end of the conversation, this little exchange happens:
Dad: “So I hear you have a blog.”
Me: “What? Maybe…dammit.”
Dad: “Yeah you do. (Name withheld until I kill him) told me so. So what’s this blog about?
Me: “Nothing. I gotta go.”

So now I’m at a cross roads. I don’t know whether to change what I do on here or not. But I’ve been thinking about it; when I first started I’d say what I felt and not hold back short of changing a few details (names, dates, places, etc). But as more and more people I knew socially began to read this, I’ve had to drop certain subjects and events in my life. In fact I won’t speak about some other things now because I think someone from work may read the blog too. I hate restrictions, but I’ll just deal with it.

So here’s what I’m going to do now: I’m going to keep doing the same shit. But now I can use this as an excuse to make some of the changes I’ve been trying to work towards. From now on, I’m not going to talk about my plans beforehand unless they’re something big like a big party. If I’m going to a bar with friends, I’m not going to mention it beforehand. I’ll recap it later. I like this idea.

Anyhoo, I’m heading to the bike shop this afternoon to pick up the new bike before I head downtown for a birthday dinner and then a Cowboy Mouth show. Adios yall.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker