8/22/2007

One Day Left...

Until I get my badass bike from the bike shop. I got it off ebay at a "deal-deal" price (most of you won't catch that unless you've seen "Kelly's Heroes"). But it arrived in pieces. I'm not Santa Claus so I had to get professionals to put it together. I'm heading up there after work to buy clip pedals and shoes and MAYBE an odometer. Don't know if I need it yet. We'll see. I can't wait to get it. I've been riding my other bike (Dad's old bike) for over the last week and am ready to fly on a real road bike.

Unfortunately I can't ride it until this weekend. Tomorrow after I pick up the bike, I have to take it home. I'm heading to a birthday dinner and then (maybe) to Cowboy Mouth (I think at the Peabody). Friday I'm on the road to the lake for the weekend. So I'll ride in the mountains of the Ozarks Saturday and Sunday.

Anyhoo, nothings going on tonight, so have a good one and don't get none on ya.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker