2/21/2006

Axel is back (or so the rumor has it, again)

I come home from working late and going to the gym, check the internet, and find some disturbing news. Axel Rose's current GNR lineup is almost ready to put out Chinese Democracy...30 years too late (or so it seems). Is anyone else to the point where they just don't care what a 44 year old Axel Rose has left to say? And hasn't this album been schedule to "go out later this year" for the last 10 years in a row? Sorry after the GNR behind the music on VH1, I really don't care too much about Axel. He just seems like a pompous ass.

But who cares about that? There are leaked tracks on the internet!!! What does every red blooded male born between 1970 and 1980 in America automatically want to do when he hears this news? Get copies of the songs. We are all desensitized from hearing the same story year after year since Slash, etc. left the band (Chinese Democracy Out This Year!!). So none of us are ready to wait for the album. But leaked songs? That's a different story. I guess it's time to find someone who's downloaded them and get a copy. Hmm..if I know anyone who'll have anything GNR, it'll have to be Mendi. She may not have a copy but she'll know someone who has it.

Ok, I'm going to hop in the shower and wash off the gym funk.

G'night fellas.
Ladies, I'll see you in my dimly lit room in 15.


Songs on the Playlist (80s Mix):
Mr. Mister - Kyrie
Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me
Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
The Knack - My Sharona
Bad English - When I See You Smile
Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker