2/16/2006

Ciao Bud

Quick post. I have to leave the office and run a few errands. Before I head out for the night.

Tonight we are saying goodbye to our friend Zac. No, he's not dead. He's moving for his job to Nashville. Yes that's right, he's leaving beautiful crime-free Memphis for Nashvegas. Blech.

We are going to miss his crazy ass. Big Spreadhead. Always has a smile and a kind thing to say. He's one of those guys who always makes you smile. An all around good guy. I met him through the Phoenix Club and we've been good friends for the last 2-3 years. We've been to a couple of Panic shows together and seen a few great bands at Newby's and the Daisy in our time. I even ran into him at Bonnaroo 2003. We were staying in different areas of the place and happened to run into each other in the middle of the night on the road. 50,000+ folks and I run into this joker on the road at night. We were both blitzed out of our minds and hardly recognized each other at first. It was weird. Funny as hell though.

A few of us are taking him to El Porton for dinner then meeting up with more folks at Newby's. I don't plan on being out that late. I'll take my camera but I know that the damn batteries are almost gone. Oh well. I needed an excuse to get a charger anyway. If I get any decent pics, I'll post them. Hopefully it won't be too crowded, but hey we are getting there before 9.

Anywho if you know Zac, stop by and say goodbye. He is leaving Saturday, and this is the only time we can really get everyone together to say bye. I think he'll be back for the Mardi Gras party next month.

A'ight I'm outta here. Remember kids, drink your alcohol. Caffeine is bad for you.

Songs on the Playlist (not many songs on work computer):
Led Zeppelin - Dancing Days
INXS - Mystify
Jimi Hendrix - Angel
The Rolling Stones - It's All Over Now
INXS - What You Need

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker