2/06/2006

Super Bowl XL...Xtra Lame

Wow, that is a ri-donk-ulously bad title. Sorry though, I could not resist. This Super Bowl was extra stupid. Bad game. Weak commercials. Overall bad. But Trip & Elaine's party was great. A lot of gossip. A lot of funny stories. A lot of great times with good friends (and people I don't know). But we have a good story (and not about me!):
After going to the Ramet coronation the night before, a lot of last year's Ptolemy royalty and friends went to the bar and were boozing late into the morning. After Joey R. got home (Laura drove...thank God), he got in bed/was put in bed. After he was asleep for a while/passed out for a few minutes, he rolled over in bed and asked Laura, "Where am I?"
"You're in our bed honey."
"How did I get here?"
"I drove."
"Good."

Ok and maybe that wasn't as great when typed. But still funny to me. You need to know Joey R. That makes it that much better.
But the party was fun. Lots of good food. Lots of metal bottled beer. I love that stuff.

I was at Newby's earlier. Patrick was cooking. The Cajun Chicken Sandwich was over spiced. Overly hot. Still good though. But more than I was looking for. Oh well. I've had a cigar. A few beers and I am happy.
And Shawna is still a hottie. Now why does she have a boyfriend? Oh yeah, she's a hottie. Remember to always tip well there. These are hard working people who deal with a lot of idiots...all the time.

Ok, go to bed. You have work in the F-ing morning. blech

Quote of the Post: "You must be Jake, and you must be Jake's Grandma." - bimbo (Kandi) talking to Jake's mom, Judith, in Two & Half Men (GREAT EPISODE FOR ALAN!)
Second Quote of the Post: "Sounds like she got laid before the sod did" - Charlie
Songs on the Playlist:
The Band - Mystery Train (from Last Waltz)
Jimmy Buffett - Door Number Three
The Grateful Dead - New Speedway Boogie
Jimmy Buffett - Volcano
Phil Collins - Sussudio
INXS - Suicide Blonde
Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced?
The Cars - You Might Think I'm Crazy
Counting Crows - Mr. Jones and Me

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker