5/23/2006

Tuesday Update

Well I went to the doctor’s office yesterday. I only sprained the ankle. No fracture or broken bones. Thank God. I still feel like a dumbass for spraining the ankle. I haven’t done this since either my junior or senior year of high school back in the ol’ cross country days. Maybe I should just start swimming at the Y near Tiger High. It's better on my joints. And it's a great way to stay in shape. And it's closer than my current gym. I'm just not sure how clean it is.

More good news: I got a date for Crown & Sceptre. I’m taking Miniher. That should be fun.

Other than that I’m just taking it easy for the ankle to heal. The last thing I need is a bum ankle during waterskiing season. I’ve done that before and gotten the funky “ankle brace” tan.

Yeah, today's a boring post. Sorry. I don't have much going on right now that is worth talking about. Have a great one.

Songs on the Playlist:
The Grateful Dead – Sugar Magnolia (100 Years Hall)
Marvin Gaye – Mercy Mercy Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh, you suck. I got stuck with crappy-date. I will most definitely be drowning my sorrows that evening. "Belle of the Ball Intoxicated." Film at 11.

Philip said...

So who is your crappy date?

 
eXTReMe Tracker