6/05/2006

I Will Miss You

This past Saturday, the Lord received back one of the greatest people who has ever walked this planet. A woman who was very close to myself and my family passed away after a long battle with cancer. She was a loving wife and a wonderful mother of three great children: Matthew, Thomas, and sweet Katherine. I grew up going to elementary school with Matthew. Thomas is a few years younger than us. Katherine has grown up as one of my sister's best friends. This family is one of the nicest bunch of folks I have ever had the privilege to know. And their mother was quite possibly the nicest, most loving person who has ever been a part of my life. She always had a kind word for everyone. She would give you a hug that would make everything better. Despite her diagnosis she always had a smile and showed nothing but courage.

Susan, you were always a positive influence in my life. I will always cherish the memories I have of you and your family. From my time as a child to an adult, you always treated me so well and made my life better. I know I speak for many people when I say you touched our lives and you will be missed.

We will see you in heaven.
 
eXTReMe Tracker