9/15/2006

FU Friday & Weekend Plans

First here’s what’s on the schedule for the weekend:
Friday Night: I have no idea what’s going on.
Cooper Young festival in Midtown. I’m not going. I’d rather watch college football. Sorry. I’m trying not to spend money.
Walrus at the Blue Monkey Saturday night. I’ll be there. I know the Shady Lady V, the Shady Hasbeen, and HM will be there also. And of course there’ll be a ton of other folks. It’s going to be a blast.
Ole Miss plays at Kentucky. I hate to say it, but everything I have seen on this game says Kentucky is favored to win. Whoa, it is a low day in Rebel land. But the bright side of it all is that no matter what, we’ve still beaten the Memphis Tiggers two years in a row. And we'll probably do it again next year too.

Happy FU Friday. I’m not really taking the time to do a fancy one here. So here’s the primary Fuck You to the University of Kentucky Wildcat football team.

ARE YOU READY?
HELL YES!
DAMN RIGHT!
HOTTY TODDY,
GOSH A’MIGHTY,
WHO THE HELL ARE WE? HEY!
FLIM FLAM
BIM BAM
OLE MISS BY DAMN!!!

My second FU is to the folks who don’t like reading that on the blog. If you don’t like it, quit reading. I’m sorry it offends you. But just know that you are still special because you read at a Tiger High level. Just get over yourself and shut up.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Be safe as there are supposed to be roadblocks up around town.

Songs on the Playlist:
Robert Randolph and the Family Band – Squeeze
Jack Johnson – The News
Def Leppard – Rock Brigade
Derek and the Dominoes – Anyday
Jimmy Buffett – Nautical Wheelers

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker