10/12/2006

Late Thursday Post

Ladies and Jellyspoons,

If you've been wondering what the hell is going on, allow me to tell you (yeah, I've been doing a little drinking). I am in the middle of leaving the wonderful abode in High Point Terrace and moving to Germantown. "Germantown?" you ask. Yeah, G'town. I have moved into my old room...from high school. This is a temporary setback until I get back on my feet. I am unemployed. We just lost the business. So this is one of those wonderful situations where family relies on family. Granted, it's going to drive me crazy, but I am going to help my family while they help me. I guess my cab fares home will be a little more than they have been. :)

Anywho, I'm here at Cigar Night and I was chastised for not telling what the hell's been going on. I've moved most of my stuff to the 'rents' house. I'll stay there from now on. Thanks to all of you who have offered a couch (or a bed) for me to crash on after nights of partying. For those of you still looking for the resume email, I'm almost done with the second draft. I have several friends who are in hiring positions at their respective jobs. They are reviewing the resume so it doesn't look like a crappy second rate job.

I'm going to head back and return to my cigar and glass of wine. Enjoy yourselves and remember that no matter how fucked up your life may become, you always have family to fall back on (whether your "family" is the biological one or the group of friends you have acquired).

Have a good one and don't get none on ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...what a sweet boy! If you need a pool to crash and skinny dip in, I think I might know of one!

Hoochie Mama said...

Oh that sucks! Well, good luck finding a new job! :)

 
eXTReMe Tracker