1/26/2007

Nashvegas Rocked!

So I didn't leave until much later than I wanted to yesterday. I got into Nashville (actually Franklin, TN) around 7:45. I called Sambo and we met for drinks at this bar/grille right next to my hotel. It's called Jonathan's Grille. Pretty nice place other than the fact that the ratio wasn't that great. But their two-for-one specials start at 10. That's right two-for-one drinks specials START at 10. Pretty damn cool.

Here are a few of the things that were on discussion:
Key West Cougars
The Hot Tub trick
The Three Second Rule
Are they paramedics or Best Buy employees?
Smuggling Cuban Cigars
Bribing Venezulans with Coca-Cola
Smuggling wheels of gouda cheese from the carribean
Where do waitresses get gaudy watches? Answer: Target

After way too many drinks, I went back to my hotel and crashed. I had to be up and checked out by 8 am for the next part of my interview. When I walked out of the room, my eyes were just a little bloodshot. Anywho, things went very well. I'm about to head to Arkansas to hunt for the last weekend of duck season.

I hope yall have a great weekend. Have a good one and don't get none on ya.

1 comment:

Mr. Roboto said...

Ah, you should have given me a heads up. Franklin is my home base.

 
eXTReMe Tracker